Sunday, February 28, 2010

WON HUN-DREAD SUBSKRIBERS

That's right ladies, one hundred.

Was I anticipating this day? Just a bit, not really though. I never thought of myself as someone who would get one hundred. As for my movies, they certainly don't seem like the kind that deserve one hundred subscribers either. Well, like it or not I'm a very successful person now and you should treat me like one.

Here's the video to prove it:


There seems to be a wee discrepancy though. As I've already said, Youtube is a lying, no-good, rotten website full of crooks that don't care if all their garbage is broken. So on the channel it actually says I have 99 subscribers. The only way to see the hundred is to go to the last page of the list of subscribers. This infuriates me to no end. Honestly, their incompetence makes me so angry I want to throw my desk out the window and beat someone silly with a tire iron.

I just hate Youtube so much it makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment