Friday, February 19, 2010

Notoriety

I've been talking about maps a lot recently so why stop now?

As I'm sure quite a few of you remember, a little less than a year ago Abstract Hallways was released to the unsuspecting public. It has the distinction of being the first abstract map I ever made and therefore awful. But apparently not awful enough to not use as the set of several videos on Youtube. That's right, searching "abstract hallways" on Youtube brings up these dandies:

This first one is some dude walking around the map for what he wants us to believe to be the first time. Naturally I don't believe a word of it. If that was his first time in Paranoia's embarrassing relative then why did he so conspicuously avoid the "Vaporization Room" and never look up at the ceiling? Think about that.


This next one sets itself up as a horror movie-style horror movie, I'll just leave it at that.


This one is of course my favorite. Really, the Demoman can make anything scary.

I really am flattered that people have used Abstract Hallways in their videos, it makes me wonder what they might do with Paranoia or...no I've said too much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment