Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photo-Journey

Greet-ings puny life-forms! It is I! DALE! I have re-turned with news from the mapping pro-ject! I was or-dered by the Da-lek Emp-er-or to IN-VEST-I-GATE! the state of things there! I HAVE TAKEN PICTURES TO PROVE IT!!!
This is me after I got off the train, it is an IN-FER-I-OR form of TRANS-PORT-A-TION!
Their doors could not ACC-OMMO-DATE! superior DALEK WIDTH! I EX-TER-MIN-ATED the door to get through!

Here I am with some fellow DALEKS!, see that man sitting next to me? He was EX-TER-MIN-ATED!

EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!

After WAN-DER-ING! for some time I fell through a hole in the...ceil-ing? Is that what you Earth-men call them?...I FOUND MY-SELF TRAPP-ED IN THIS ROOM!

I-AM-AM-USED BY THE UN-FOURT-UN-ATE EARTH-MAN WHO WAS TRAP-ED IN THIS ROOM! I EX-TER-MIN-ATED HIM!

I-DO-NOT-LIKE-THIS-PLACE!

I stopped to watch TE-LE-VI-SION in this room! But the only show on was some Earth-Wo-man telling me how and when I would die! I left because the TRI-AN-GLE in the back BORED ME!

HATED IT.

HATED IT!

HATED IT!!!

Eventually, a few other DALEKS! and I found a PAR-TY. We EX-TER-MIN-ATED the HU-MAN IN-HAB-IT-ANCES and took their BE-ER. IT WAS A FUN NIGHT!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Damn Daleks, how could triangles ever be boring?

Shadgrimgrvy said...

Only something truly evil could dislike triangles.

mom said...

stupid ugly daleks. I hate Dale so much

Post a Comment