Thursday, December 31, 2009

Paranoia!

It's finally finished! After over half a year of work my magnum opus of mapping is finally done.
Go get it!

But what does the future hold next? Without the responsibility of a map to make will I wither away with out relevance? Will I finally be able to just enjoy my vacation without having to do work? The future is now and all I want to do is play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Seriously guys (assuming theres more than one of you) go download Paranoia, you won't regret it.

2 comments:

BlackWidower said...

I don't have Gmod, and I hear you can play this map on Half-Life 2, and the Gmod site won't let me download anything unless I have Gmod. So...is there an alternative download site?

Shadgrimgrvy said...

Right here: http://www.gamebanana.com/members/897306

Post a Comment