Monday, April 30, 2012

I Seriously Want to Punch Someone in the Mouth

I absolutely hate it when websites change their layouts to some godawful "new and improved" design which is neither. Blogger's done that in my absence apparently. They changed their editor to some crappy new design recently that looks like Youtube, that is, gray and unwieldy. Plus, it's made pictures an absolute chore to add to posts, it's taken all the effort I can muster just to figure out how to get this picture here to show you how god awful it looks.



It's so unintuitive to use now, I can't resize anything and any attempt to fiddle with the pictures shifts all the text to one side of the screen. Honestly, if someone could tell me how to revert to the old editor I would GREATLY appreciate it because this is pure, unadulterated garbage.

I was going to make a post about mantis shrimps today but now I'm not in the mood because there's this annoying flash pop up and I feel like if I see it again I am going to throw this computer out the window.

News Flash:

Okay...okay. Crisis seemingly averted...for now. Apparently if you mess with the URL you can revert to the old layout. Still, that's obviously not a legitimate method and I don't know how long it'll take until the backwards hicks that maintain this website to realize this. But I'm serious, if they pull anymore snafus like this I feel like I'm going to go to a different website altogether. I just want my blog to be simple! IS THAT SO WRONG!?



If you want to revert to the old editor this link was very helpful. It's not perfect but it's better than nothing. But I'm serious, if this new design becomes the default and they make the switch permanent I WILL look for a superior site.

2 comments:

mom said...

im sure they are shakin in their boots with your threats

Shadgrimgrvy said...

This is serious!

Post a Comment