Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Conspicuous Lack of Hypercubes

So here I am, thinking everything is fine and good, compiling the map when I check the entdata...

When no one was looking SDK compiled 68.9% of the map's entdata. It compiled 68.9%. That's almost as much as 70%.

And that's terrible.

I can only guess how quickly this map will be done at this speed, I'm not yet entertaining the notion that it'll be done this year. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

Either way, let's take a quick peek at the exciting world of Hypnophobia, a work in progress...



The Paranoia Zone really does have a lively nightlife, you just can't see it because it's invisible.



An ever expanding wall of miasma, spewing chairs from it's spongy surface which are collected by the locals.



Is it an apartment building that's been turned into a prison? Or is it a prison that's been turned into an apartment? The choice is yours.



I blame my obsession with building places like this on that one episode of The Simpsons where Homer eats that psychedelic chili pepper. I must have watched it when I was very young and it's stuck with me since.



I've been wanting to make a creepy playground since before Paranoia was made, now I've finally gone and done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment