Monday, May 16, 2011

Just to Prove I'm Still Here

Ladies and Gentlemen, I wouldn't neglect this blog as much as I do if I felt like I had something interesting to say. But nothing new and exciting has happened, nothing except Paranoia getting over 100,000 downloads from the in-game toybox on Garry's Mod. But that's old news, that map is old (but no less genius). What's happening now?

First of all, I've been meaning to say this for a while: as far as lounge music goes, Les Baxter isn't half bad. You might remember him as Spaceman Baxter from the second album covers post. That very same album that pictures him dressed up in a ludicrous spacesuit also holds quite a few quality tunes.



Hear that? That's the sound of the smoothest production music you've ever heard.

What else is new? Well for one thing I have been emotionally devastated once again. What is it this time? The first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is over and there won't be any new episodes until December. Worse yet, the executive producer Lauren Faust is stepping down to consulting producer.

Now me and my Bronies have to find some new show to watch on Fridays. We've already ruled out Doctor Who, the ratio of Daleks to puny Earthlings per episode is shockingly low. We've also ruled out Battlestar Galactica due to being extremely dull and severely lacking in the homicidal robot department.

Whatever. In the meantime, lets take a look at some of the fascinating pony-pictures I've accumulated over the past few weeks...



Indeed.

4 comments:

Chanel said...

My rebuttal:
We rewatch every episode until december comes.
BRONIES UNITE.

Unknown said...

someones enjoying the derpy picture i posted on ponibooru

Anonymous said...

I saw that derpy picture with the muffins a few months back on ponibooru

Shadgrimgrvy said...

Everyone seems so aflutter about this Derpy picture. Not that I'm complaining, I wouldn't mind having it as a poster.

Post a Comment